England will face Senegal in their World Cup Round of 16 matches on Sunday, 4 December 2022, at 19:00 GMT. Here’s how to watch England vs Senegal live stream free online.
England is often criticized for uninspiring play, but they are the only side to have won two major victories at the 2022 World Cup. In between was a 0-0 draw with the Americans, which did not prevent the British from expectedly winning Group B.
The English team made the playoffs, scoring a solid nine goals. But none so far for Harry Kane, whom bookmakers considered to be the top scorer. Perhaps the national team captain has saved his goalscoring exploits for the playoffs? But, for now, he leads the assist standings with three assists.
The Senegalese team made their way into the knockout rounds in more nerve-wracking mode. In the last round, they needed a victory, and the match against Ecuador ended 2-1 in favour of the Africans. Senegal made the World Cup play-offs for the second time in history and for the first time in 20 years. And that was without their top scorer and captain, Sadio Mane, who was out of action before the tournament began.
What time is England vs Senegal World Cup match?
- Round of 16
- Location: Al Khor, Qatar
- Stadium: Al Bayt Stadium
- Date: Sunday, 4 December
- Kick-off Time: 19:00 GMT / 14:00 ET / 11:00 PT
What TV channel is England vs Senegal on?
Where to watch England vs Senegal on TV in the UK:
- STV Player, ITV 1 UK, STV Scotland
Where to watch England vs Senegal on TV in the USA:
- SiriusXM FC, Sling, Peacock, Telemundo, Foxsports.com, Fox Sports 1, Telemundo Deportes En Vivo
Where to watch England vs Senegal on TV in Canada
- TSN App, RDS App, TSN.ca, TSN4, RDS
How to watch England vs Senegal live stream free
England vs Senegal live stream will kick off World Cup 2022 — and you can watch it from anywhere with ExpressVPN.
Try ExpressVPN risk-free for 30 days
ExpressVPN offers you 30 days of the full-featured version for all your devices. You’ll get unlimited bandwidth and 24/7 customer support. Get a full refund within 30 days.
Get access in 3 easy steps.
Head coach: Gareth Southgate
- Goalkeepers: Jordan Pickford (Everton), Aaron Ramsdale (Arsenal), Nick Pope (Newcastle)
- Defenders: Kieran Trippier (Newcastle), Trent Alexander-Arnold (Liverpool), Kyle Walker (Manchester City), Benjamin White (Arsenal), Harry Maguire (Manchester United), John Stones (Manchester City), Eric Dier (Tottenham), Conor Coady (Everton), Luke Shaw (Manchester United)
- Midfielders: Declan Rice (West Ham), Jude Bellingham (Borussia Dortmund), Kalvin Phillips (Manchester City), Jordan Henderson (Liverpool), Conor Gallagher (Chelsea), Mason Mount (Chelsea)
- Forwards: Harry Kane (Tottenham), Callum Wilson (Newcastle), Marcus Rashford (Manchester United), Raheem Sterling (Chelsea), Bukayo Saka (Arsenal), Phil Foden (Manchester City), Jack Grealish (Manchester City), James Maddison (Leicester City)
Head coach: Aliou Cisse
- Goalkeepers: Edouard Mendy (Chelsea), Alfred Gomis (Rennes), Seny Dieng (QPR)
- Defenders: Kalidou Koulibaly (Chelsea), Abdou Diallo (RB Leipzig), Youssouf Sabaly (Real Betis), Fodé Ballo-Touré (AC Milan), Pape Abou Cissé (Olympiacos), Ismail Jakobs (AS Monaco), Formose Mendy (Amiens SC)
- Midfielders: Idrissa Gana Gueye (Everton), Cheikhou Kouyaté (Nottingham Forrest), Nampalys Mendy (Leicester City), Krepin Diatta (AS Monaco), Pape Gueye (Olympique Marseille), Pape Matar Sarr (Tottenham), Pathé Ciss (Rayo Vallecano), Moustapha Name (Pafos FC), Loum N’Diaye (Reading)
- Forwards: Sadio Mane (Bayern Munich), Ismaila Sarr (Watford), Boulaye Dia (Salernitana), Bamba Dieng (Olympique Marseille), Famara Diédhiou (Alanyaspor), Nicolas Jackson (Villarreal), Iliman Ndiaye (Sheffield United)